• Name: Mariam Eid Mohammed Al-Juhani
• Citizenship: Saudi
• Mobile Number: +966581444264
• Primary Care Physician, Infection Prevention and Control Unit Head, Dental Bio-materials Research Chair Consultant, Applied Medical Science College - King Saud University.
• Family & Community Medicine Board, 2001,Family and Community Medicine Center , Al-Madina Al-Mounawra.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, 1997 College of Medicine and Medical Sciences, King Faisal University - Dammam.
• Resident physician at health centers in Al-Madina from 1997 to 1998.
• Resident physician of family and community medicine in Al-Madina from 1998 to 1999.
• Family and community medicine physician in Al-khobar from 1999 to 2001.
• Director of Jazan Nursing Institute from 2002 to 2006.
• Preparatory year anatomy and physiology Coordinator at General Administration of Health Colleges and Institutes from 2006 to 2007.
• Director of Al-Der'iyya Nursing Institute from 2007 to 2008.
•CAMS Clinics supervisor 2013-2015, Applied Medical Science College Clinics - King Saud University.
• Primary Care Clinics Supervisor 2016-2021, Applied Medical Science College Clinics - King Saud University.
• Infection Prevention and Control Unit Head in Applied Medical Science College Clinics - King Saud University up to date.
•Family and Community Medicine Physician.
•Management experiences in health institutes.
•Coordinator of health institutes in anatomy & physiology in ministry of health – Riyadh.
•Participant in National Olympiad Scientific Creativity Research Evaluation Team 2015.
• Participant in community services programs of the health college.
• Initiate the preparation of development programs of (primary health care nursing diploma, infection control nursing diploma).
• prepared a draft proposal for the establishment of Health Promotion Department at King Saud University.
• Prepared a proposal for initiative named (well-done) at King Saud University.
• Prepared a proposal for initiative named (Tabaruk) at King Saud University.
•Teaching staff at the General Directorate of health colleges and institutes ( Jazan , Al-Der'iyya &Al-Riyadh ) from 2001 to 2008.
•Teaching staff at Applied Medical Sciences College from 2008 up to 2015.
•Large breast examination –new approach.
•Effect of Multi-Strain Probiotics as an Anti-Obesity among Overweight and Obese Saudi Adults.
Attend and participate in many seminars and conferences, most prominent and recent are:
• Celebrating primary care achievements, London, U K.
• International Diabetes Federation (IDF) World Diabetes Congress, USA.
• Second International Conference on Assessment & Evaluation Entitled (Learning Outcomes Assessment).
• Second Saudi American Forum- Riyadh.
• Study Skills for Life, church of scientology Qualification Division, New York,
• Conference San Ontario University for breast cancer - King Saud bin Abdul-Aziz University for Health Sciences.
• Chemicals in our labs and how to deal with it safely - King Saud University- departments of science and medical studies.
• Conference on Islamic jurisprudence (contemporary medical issues) - University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
• Fourth Scientific Forum for medical equipment, Saudi Medicare, General Authority for Food and Drug Administration.
• How to present your idea scientifically at King Saud University -fifth exhibition of modern women gallery.
• First Saudi Conference of Sports Medicine Saudi Federation of Sports Medicine.
-Clinical interviewing skills for children and adolescents 2017.
-Advanced Summer Course on Medical Research from Design to Publication 2017.
-Advanced Summer Course on Medical Research from Design to Publication 2016.
-Step By Step to the First Health Research Course2016.
-Intensive Health Education and Promotion Course- 2016.
-International Master Course of Aging (IMCAS), France, 2016.
-Health education, Center for Family and Community Medicine - King Faisal University in Dammam.
-Environmental Health, Center for Family and Community Medicine - King Faisal University in Dammam.
-Occupational Health, Center for Family and Community Medicine - King Faisal University in Dammam.
-Health Management, Center Family and Community Medicine - King Faisal University in Dammam.
-Research Methods, Center Family and Community Medicine - King Faisal University in Dammam.
-Maternal and child health, Directorate of primary health care centers.
Breastfeeding, Maternity & Children Hospital in Medina.-
-Fifth program of the University, Diabetes Center - King Saud University.
-Conference on Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine, King Fahd Central Hospital in Jazan.
-Activating the role of teamwork training in the health field, the General Administration of training and scholarship.
-Workshop on Medical Education, Center for Medical Education - King Saud University.
-Arab Children Health, Congress of the Arab League and the Arab Council of Childhood.
-Scientific Meeting of the protection of the family and the reduction of violence against women and children, King Saud University.